Yamaha RD250LC Project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Just got this as a wee winter project, as if i need one but sure, can never have too many bikes/cars :cool:
1982 Yamaha RD250LC, needs painted and general tidying here and there. Been stood in garage for 10+ years. Original colours were white and blue so it'll be going back to them, new fork legs, brakes, tyres etc although knowing me it'll be stripped to the frame and everything done mint. Nose cone's getting removed and undecided about belly pan. Watch this space

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Awesome! Let me know if you come across any 125LC parts on your travels. My dad and I have an RD125LC each, great bikes!

chrisQ

RMS Regular
OP
chrisQ
Pics working now folks???

Attachments

• rd 4.jpg
    rd 4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 119
  • rd 2.jpg
    rd 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 115
  • rd 1.jpg
    rd 1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 112
  • rd 3.jpg
    rd 3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 108

chrisQ

RMS Regular
OP
chrisQ
Awesome! Let me know if you come across any 125LC parts on your travels. My dad and I have an RD125LC each, great bikes!

The guy i bought this bike off has a collection of RD's in his garage and he said he was looking a 125lc if your selling one off them i can put you in contact. Hopefully thats it now folks

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
This looks awesome, seen it up on nibikers. Good luck with it (y)

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Looks super clean why you going to paint it and change discs and forks lol

chrisQ

RMS Regular
OP
chrisQ
Paint on tank and sidepanels reacted when guy painted it then he lost interest. Fork legs are pitted round the seal area and leaking. Hows we H100A coming on forde?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Mars bar colours or else the Kenny rep colours, although yellow is a bit much!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Oh! I know where theres a set of immaculate Micron's for this! Fire me a PM if you're interested.

chrisQ

RMS Regular
OP
chrisQ
I've a AR50 Kwak sitting in garage that was my first bike when 16, will give it the works again sometime in future. Cool we project that, keep us posted on progress.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.