Belfast Motor Show 2014, Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I have not heard further from the organisers, however did contact the Kings Hall, who said that although the event has not been confirmed, to expect something in the next few weeks.

Steve C

RMS Regular
I very much hope this does go ahead. My da took me to the motorshows when I was a kid and I loved them, they started my interest in cars. Good luck to them.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I have been speaking to the organisers, full press release is in April and they are keeping everyone tight lipped until then

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The organisers spoke to me yesterday at length on the event. From what I gather it is to be a family event, with all sorts of motoring and motorsport stands - cars, bikes, to motor homes etc. I was also told that large sponsors have been secured and that the Kings Hall themselves will add the event to their calendar soon.

From the show perspective they are not having their main press launch until April so we won't find out much more until then, however I know they are looking for some club stands and RMS of course has been asked. I suggested the organiser join up and respond to some of our queries here so watch this space.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
The organisers spoke to me yesterday at length on the event. From what I gather it is to be a family event, with all sorts of motoring and motorsport stands - cars, bikes, to motor homes etc. I was also told that large sponsors have been secured and that the Kings Hall themselves will add the event to their calendar soon.

From the show perspective they are not having their main press launch until April so we won't find out much more until then, however I know they are looking for some club stands and RMS of course has been asked. I suggested the organiser join up and respond to some of our queries here so watch this space.

Well that sounds like a good response on there behalf but my car will be free for the event if they would like to use it lol

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It's a response, but the fact they still can't give any details is a fail IMO.

Did they seem like they had a clue @Cooper ?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
It's a response, but the fact they still can't give any details is a fail IMO.

Did they seem like they had a clue @Cooper ?
They are reading this thread and I hope will answer some questions, however they made it quite clear that details of main attractions would be kept for the press launch in April.

They took the time to call after reading the thread, can't say fairer than that.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
I hope it does go well tbh.

And i hope the standard of cars is screened. the best uk shows are those who control what they enter and not stick something in to get numbers. It has potential. and if they checked out some of the individual clubs around ni they would find some amazing cars.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Rome wasn't built in a day people :cool: hopefully we will all see what the craic is on the press launch :grinning:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I take you will be able to just turn up on the day and pay in?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Belfast Motor Show
Coming to Belfast Kings Hall Complex, 26-27th July 2014

The Belfast Motor Show is racing to Belfast in 2014. Passionate about Cars, Bikes, Vans, Motor homes, new, used, modified or vintage? This is the unique and exclusive motoring event for you.

Everything you could possibly rev your engine to, all under one roof, as we bring back the motoring experience with both enthusiasm and excitement for the launch of a rare motoring event promising to impress and revive Northern Ireland’s love for all things motor related. An auto show like no other, the Belfast Motor Show.

It’s been years since the people of Belfast and Northern Ireland had a motor show to look forward to, for many the mention creates fond memories of past shows where their worship of motoring began, and with the Belfast Motor Show we plan to create new memories and new passions for all ages.

Expect an action packed weekend with all aspects of motoring under one roof and a full programme including exhibitions, motoring experts, demonstrations, celebrity guest appearances, hands on fun, entertainment, stunts and so much more. Be prepared to get your hands dirty.

The Belfast Motor Show provides the perfect showcase for your company, products and services with this spectacular upcoming annual show. If you are interested in exhibiting, to put your business in the driving seat and out to an extraordinary motor audience, please contact us for our media pack.

Big things are coming..will you be behind the wheel?

Belfast Motor Show
info@belfastmotorshow.co.uk

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
As pointed out, that press release really gives no information other than what they've already promised.

Their social networks have been silent for a week now too.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I'm calling this now - it's going to suck.

Only advertising for company's at this late stage? Yet they've promised all sorts earlier in their press release? :confounded:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.