Wheels or Tyres: Epic retro wheel clearout!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
We used to sell alloys many moons ago but stopped towards the end of the 90s.

We do however have a lot of old stock that has been in storage ever since that needs shifted so I decided enough is enough and got them all lifted out, organised into sets and I'm now in the process of cleaning the dusty ones up.

The only problem with most of the sets is that one would have been on show at one stage while the other 3 were boxed up so some of the sets have one tarnished wheel and 3 perfect ones!

There are some sets that could be fairly saught after for the old school chaps and some not so.

Whatever sells, sells and whatever's left over will be going to T-Met.

They are mostly 13", 14" and 15".
100+, TSW, Alleycat, Compomotive, Wolfrace etc.

Once they're cleaned I will post pics of each individual set with sizes / PCDS / offsets etc.

Here's a few pics to give you an idea:

image.jpg

Super lights:
image.jpg

Ford RS:
image.jpg

Alleycat steelies:
image.jpg

Compomotives (for the E30 men!):
image.jpg

XR3is (dusty!):
image.jpg

100+ 3 spokers (would look weak cool on a Corsa hi):
image.jpg

Will add to the thread as I go!

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Love the alleycat wheels, down u fire me the fitment and size etc?

Thanks

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
How much for a set of the:

-minilites
-alley cats
-ford RS wheels?

Very interested

gt_86

RMS Regular
OMG heaven right there! :eek: Will be keeping an eye out for specs/prices, i spy a few there i'd buy just to have for the future. (y)

Would buy the job lot if you are sensible.
If he is sensible? Do you assume people are some kind of loony tunes by default? :relieved:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
May be interested in 14" or 15" 4x100. Will keep an eye on the thread

scubbay

RMS Regular
Drives
10 second Imprez
OMG heaven right there! :eek: Will be keeping an eye out for specs/prices, i spy a few there i'd buy just to have for the future. (y)

If he is sensible? Do you assume people are some kind of loony tunes by default? :relieved:

You would certainly qualify.
I warrant 60-70% of the interested comments are full of the bull. When it comes to actually handing out the cash quite often there aint so many willing. Your attempt to put me down by your comment suggests perhaps you are included. My post has no underlying suggestion only offering to cut out the time wasters and generate a deal. I can manage this without the use of smiley faces or roll eyes. If gcon45 is interested he will be in touch, if not I will still sleep soundly.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
If those Alleycat steelies are Mini specs, I'd take them.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Wow. Just came home there to find my inbox jammed with PMs about various wheels.

I started the thread to gauge interest and there seems to be plenty so give me a few days and I'll get them all cleaned and get individual pics and specs of each set up.

I'm not ignoring anyone I just don't have time to reply to them all.

@scubbay - When the sought after stuff is gone I'll likely let the remainder go as a job lot.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Holy ****! I need new wheels are those TSW Stealths I spy? What size? Ideally need 14"/15" 4x100

'96dc2

RMS Regular
even at £100-£200 per set your sitting on a nice little earner, I'm sure most should sell.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Tidy wee collection!

After something 15" 4x100. Waiting for specs and prices.

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
Have you any singles? I just need a single wheel something fancy looking of a project

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Anyone know the wheels in the first shot on the bottom left, the 5 spokes? Think I have a set of them

gt_86

RMS Regular
They look very like TSW Stealths
They don't look anything like TSW Stealths, in fact the only resemblance is that they both have 5 spokes.

They are 100+ wheels, i don't think they even had a particular model name, or not one i can remember anyway. They were a kinda budget alloy a long, long time ago although by today's standard probably a decent rim! From way back when putting 17s on your car was considering pretty far out and extreme, and would probably get you a magazine feature for that alone.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.