LED lenser torches 2015 stock...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
f1r is £69. come with batteries etc and a usb lead so you can charge it in the car/off a computer etc.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Cheers mate. I'll pass on the details tomorrow! Was using it there to lock up this evening. Seems a good job! Might get one myself even just to keep in the car!

Your company came thru with an order for 10 torches this week…..thanks very much for that I owe you one (y)

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Not a problem! Would rather your good price make them go for something decent that something big, bulky and cheaply made!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I had a P7 up until earlier this year when a car very kindly reversed over it.

Any of these in stock? Price?

Yeah any amount of p7.2's in stock, £35. The old style p7 like what you had is now discontinued, may have a few left at £30.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
The new xeo109r, just got one fired up to try it out during late night night opening. Absolute weapon, 2000 lumina (an average decent one will be 250).

2dgwexl.jpg

166xa89.jpg

Jonesy

RMS Regular
£20+ vat on the T2 professional. They wont get close to that. (y)
This price still apply? My work had few brake but only seeing this thread so they might have ordered new ones
You deliver odd time to my work also but prob not our department

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
This price still apply? My work had few brake but only seeing this thread so they might have ordered new ones
You deliver odd time to my work also but prob not our department

Yep all prices are held for the year tho there's probably a couple of better performing torches in the range for very similar money.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
The new xeo109r, just got one fired up to try it out during late night night opening. Absolute weapon, 2000 lumina (an average decent one will be 250).

2dgwexl.jpg

166xa89.jpg

What price is on these? Also, the H7R.2?

Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.