F1 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Lewis should have let nico win.

Terribly disappointed in his performance.

Should have let him win ?

giphy.gif

Gambit

RMS Regular
The way they where banging on about vettel charging against rosberg - I reckon they forgot vettel was german also and i think he'd only have taken rosberg if he knew there was a chance of also passing hamilton but also not losing the championship for rosberg

pablo

RMS Moderator
Should have let him win ?

giphy.gif

Lewis had lost so imo on the last corner he should have let nico pass and claim the win and championship given he had just done his best to destroy his race.

Would have lost Lewis nothing and showed he isn't a total c**t

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Lewis Disobeying team orders and not caring if the team won or not. Says a lot about the way he goes about things
They were stupid orders tho, he had a chance to win the championship (small chance I know) so why wouldn't he do anything he could to win it.

I think it was unfair for the team to try and get him to speed up as all that would have done is guaranteed Rosberg the win.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Lewis had lost so imo on the last corner he should have let nico pass and claim the win and championship given he had just done his best to destroy his race.

Would have lost Lewis nothing and showed he isn't a total c**t
Dont think any driver would have done that, why would he not take the final win.

It's racing above anything else after all. Another 1st trophy and he hasn't won there in a few years.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Agreed but from a business point of view i think merc needed the win....a 1-2 in abu dhabi must be worth a fortune in car sales
Aye but it's not something any driver will be thinking about with racing, especially with the championship decider happening.

Business and PR should not decide what happens in a race.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
There stupid orders tho, he had a chance to win the championship (small chance I know) so why wouldn't he do anything he could to win it.

I think it was unfair for the team to try and get him to speed up as all that would have done is guaranteed Rosberg the win.

It's the 1500 employees and the win is what the orders were about. The team isn't going to give up the win especially with chances being so little. @pablo hit the nail on the head

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Think that was one of the worst celebrations I've seen haha Don't think he is liked very much lol
I was just hoping there wasn't any booo's, would be unfair.

I want to know the size of his fine for doing donuts on the pit straight :p

And massa's

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It's the 1500 employees and the win is what the orders were about. The team isn't going to give up the win especially with chances being so little. @pablo hit the nail on the head
Really don't think what Lewis did will put the team or employees in any danger.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.