Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Bryan

RMS Regular
I have my Lidl one plugged in all the time keeping the battery from the Cortina topped up. You've got me worried now...

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I have my Lidl one plugged in all the time keeping the battery from the Cortina topped up. You've got me worried now...

None of us have left a phone, cordless power tool battery, car, laptop etc on charge overnight since. That's not to say it couldn't happen at any hour, but it just seems more severe if it happens when you're asleep...

Ghost

RMS Regular
None of us have left a phone, cordless power tool battery, car, laptop etc on charge overnight since. That's not to say it couldn't happen at any hour, but it just seems more severe if it happens when you're asleep...
(Gets out of bed, unplugging stuff)

Ollie

RMS Regular

Was that a Lidl one?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Was that a Lidl one?

Think it was, yeah. It was literally the only thing plugged in in the garage. It was more of a store for the forklift and tractor, and stuff out of the house, so it's not like there was a tumble drier or any other appliance in it.

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Good excited coming into this thread not that I need anything else :innocent:

Edit: @Nicky check your pms or clear it out

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
There's a few tools in Lidl again this week. Just been in to get some croissants and a few cans of their premixed paint and lacquer stuff :p Noticed the drills and soldering irons were back again.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Totalled 33.75 at the checkout. Reserved anyway

Trade?

The trade price is higher. Log out and buy them.

Noticed that the 8 piece screwdriver set was £15 down to £5 on trade. So bought two of those too

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Totalled 33.75 at the checkout. Reserved anyway

That's strange one as they should really either come up as £35 or £29.75 (non trade)

Is it definitely the same spanner set?

reservation.JPG

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Trade is strange sometimes with good offers in a Halfords. You'd almost think the computer would know to give you the cheaper price but nope :party: