• Saturday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Either

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

boringdave

RMS Regular
Drives
81 mini city
sounds good, easiest place i suppose would be the ice bowl say the car park for the crazy golf.
I will be on a mt09 tracer

or the car park at b&m just before you get to the petrol station in the village if its easier for yourself.

warren

RMS Photographer
I just have the not so horrible problem of choosing if I want to take the Tracer or the R1 now.....

boringdave

RMS Regular
Drives
81 mini city
I just have the not so horrible problem of choosing if I want to take the Tracer or the R1 now.....
with that problem id be saying to myself that r1 for anything under 100-150 miles, tracer for the tours
not a bad problem to have though

AC

RMS Regular
sounds good, easiest place i suppose would be the ice bowl say the car park for the crazy golf.
I will be on a mt09 tracer

or the car park at b&m just before you get to the petrol station in the village if its easier for yourself.

Ice Bowl will do rightly!! See you then

@warren has to the the R1 of course!

warren

RMS Photographer
with that problem id be saying to myself that r1 for anything under 100-150 miles, tracer for the tours
not a bad problem to have though

Yeah R1 it is.... provided I can borrow some chain grease from @Ceebl . I cleaned the chain and when I was re-greasing it ran out with like 6 inches of chain to go :laughing:

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I never grease any of my x-ring or o-ring chains. Just keep them clean using a light oil every now and then.
The grease is sealed inside the rings after all.
If you’re riding on wet / salted roads a wax is a good idea though...

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Its looking unlikey for me tomorrw lads, unless the wife takes herself and the wee woman out. I booked a half day from work today and took myself off on the bike from 11 until about half 7 there.lol. Need to be seen about the house. Raging!

warren

RMS Photographer
@warren I can bring a tin over/you come here or whatever
Im all sorted now but much appreciated!

Sitting all good to go :grinning:

DSC_2055.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
We'll be grand, unless other forums have organised a run from the same carpark :joy:

Reactions: Ben

AC

RMS Regular
Cleaned the flies off there now so ready to rock! See you boys at 1:30

Reactions: Ben
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.