my bedford ha

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
😂

yeah i went to the beer shop is she really that loud ??
Heard yer yoke from her house, so yeah, she is bud ;)

Had me chuckling, imagining some ole dear walking down the road in Andytown, and yer HA popping and banging away as you pass 🤣

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
so still having issues with clearance on the passenger side 🤨 it seams to have broken through 2 cable ties holding on the front arch

i am hoping it just caught the bigger bits off the ties

IMG_2080.jpeg

glad i haven’t put the new arches on yet 🤔

IMG_2089.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Extreme car, extreme solutions. Just have to keep adjusting until it all fits. Not a lot of room under there, and big tyres.

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
Extreme car, extreme solutions. Just have to keep adjusting until it all fits. Not a lot of room under there, and big tyres.

yes mate i know but the other side isn’t catching and i have even lifted the coil over on the passenger side an extra 5 mm and it’s not like i have had a few plus size passengers 😂 just been me and the wee lad most off the time

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
yes mate i know but the other side isn’t catching and i have even lifted the coil over on the passenger side an extra 5 mm and it’s not like i have had a few plus size passengers 😂 just been me and the wee lad most off the time
Yeah you never called for me once 😂😂😘

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
so with having this down at the house rather than up at shed that is 15 miles away your more encouraged to work on it for a few mins in the evenings we haven’t got long now till it’s dark after work so we decided to fix the original headlights even tho they are on a modern loom the bulbs and lights are still the originals

and it funny how small this van is compaired to a modern renault traffic 😂

IMG_2016.jpeg

after some investigation it turns out that the headlight bucket for the driver side is rotten ( i have never actually taken it out ) so we are gonna have to come up with something to repair it and this might be an opportunity to upgrade the head lights because i am sure i have seen brighter candles in a jam jar as they are 45w

IMG_2114.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A few people here could probably print stuff for you. But yes, shouldn't be hard to source round lights.

They can't possibly be worse than Evo lights, I swear my phone gives off more light than those 😅

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
A few people here could probably print stuff for you. But yes, shouldn't be hard to source round lights.

They can't possibly be worse than Evo lights, I swear my phone gives off more light than those 😅

i never had a problem with my evo lights 🤔

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'm pretty sure you can get moulded plastic buckets for 7" sealed beam type units. I think I've an old Hella H4 conversion that had plastic buckets.

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
so in the hope that i could make it to Dubshed again with this i went up to my mates to collect it

haven’t even seen it from before christmas

connected the battery and first turn off the key away she went 👍

then i noticed steam after only a minute or so using a camera i had with me i was trying to find the problem as last time i left a car at my mates a rat had chewed through some rubber pipes

IMG_3189.jpeg

i was putting water in and i could hear it running out

yes that’s a core plug 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ sitting on top off the oil cooler

and that’s an engine out job to change 🤦🏻‍♂️

so i guess it’s not going to dubshed tomorrow ☹️