No rms police discount here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Went up to seacat tonight for the first time in about a year. After sitting in the car park for a while i decided to go by duncrue to see if there were any trailers i could get under to get a good photo. After a while i headed down to the bottom following a mate with just my amber fogs on:worried: . When i got to the bottom there was a silver galant sitting so i immediatley turned my fogs off. Too late lol. Policeman gets out and stops me. He said something about them, looked round the car asked the usual questions and then returned to his car. Comes back and asks if i have any pending convictions, i said no and he said what about the incident involving three cars over the carriageway. I told him that it was settled in court, he replied i know all about it. I laughed and said how he replied im on RMS. I said who are you and he replied i cant tell you that but i can tell you im not baxter lad. :laughing: . Who are you. Cant believe i didnt get an rms discount on my fixed penalty notice. Think you just took it out on me as you had no real work to do:laughing: .

JonM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Well what'd he look like? Plenty of photos of those handsome devils on the internet. (Remember the one if I'm ever pulled in guys! :laughing:)

geoffo

RMS Regular
Drives
bmx
personally i think psni traffic occiffurs etc. have no place on the scene, its like working in a zoo with lions with a big burger tied to ur throat...

ps - it is while anoying haven ur fogs on maw ha ha ha!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
My moneys on Rybo.

Well done to that man, fog lights do my head in when its not bloody foggy!!!

Mr Suitor was a repeat offender for it.

scub

Banned
ok foglights on is a bit daft , but bearing in mind you were well off the traffic route its a tad harsh to throw out a fine imo.
and you have every right to get the officers name , and he'll have signed your chit anyway surely.
glad to see where the tax dollars going mind you ,
i'm sure we'll all sleep better knowing that while joyriding and creeper car thefts are going on every f**kin night in belfast ,
there are still gallant upholders of all that is good , out saving the motorist from evil foglights:p

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Id batter both a creeper burglar and a fog light offender with the same force....

...and bat.

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
I cant stand people driving in good conditions with fogs on

Girlfriend lives in cork, I saw an ambulance driving around on saturday with them on and the sun was spltting the rocks, ALL WITH EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON DOWN THERE, it infuritaes me haha!

R27 Stu

RMS Regular
Drives
04 T Sport Yaris
it doesnt mater how far he was away from traffic he still shudnt had them on its like driving about with neons lit up, they are for off road use only just like fog lights are for use only when there is fog, you wouldnt drive about with your full beams on in the middle of the day imo keep them for the fog no matter now cool you think it makes your car look.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Someone on here as a great sig mr Starlet should take note of. Something along the lines of:

"You don't put your wipers on when its not raining so don't put your fog lights on when its not foggy!!"

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
lol - good story cant see anyone owning up though. Surprised you didnt get just a telling off though.... ah well u learn something everyday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.