Active Deal Euro Car Parts 30% off until 9pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It's going to the castlereagh branch apparently I was going to just leave it until they rang me as he said it could be a few weeks e

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Looking at getting disc and pads for the gti from ecp . Which is better pagid or brembo working out same price ?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Textar pads are pretty good if you can get those. I usually just go for the cheap eicher discs from ECP, never had a problem - but maybe the more expensive discs are better.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
In the same dilemma guys, the BM has just threw up a brake pad warning, so Pagid, Textar or Brembo from ECP?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Probably made in the same factory lol

Doubt you'll go too far wrong with either tbh.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
The Brembo name excites me for some reason haha, although probably no difference in the 3 pads

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Pagid and Textar are made by TMD Friction Textar would be the better pad out of all three.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Safe to say ill not be using Euro again. After 6 weeks waiting and being told last Friday the part was in Wembley and to phone customer services today, they have just informed me that the order hasn't been placed? But that they would do it today...told them to forget it and refund my paypal account, serious balls up in communication somewhere there.:rolleyes:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.