Active Deal Anyone know of any good TVs deal on

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
as title I would rather buy new almost certainly Panasonic maybe consider others at the right price, in around 50"

Cheers in advance

Boksic

RMS Regular
Sony have a refurbished bit on their website that has the odd cracking deal on it if you wanted a browse
Sony Centres Direct

Edit- there's a 50 on there at 429 and it's an android TV, should be great quality and as far as I know you can install kodi straight onto them so you'll be able to stream movies an stuff without the need of any other hardware

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Tesco are hard to beat to be honest. I bought a 52" LG in there for £397 almost 4 years ago and it's been fantastic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Sony have a refurbished bit on their website that has the odd cracking deal on it if you wanted a browse
Sony Centres Direct

Edit- there's a 50 on there at 429 and it's an android TV, should be great quality and as far as I know you can install kodi straight onto them so you'll be able to stream movies an stuff without the need of any other hardware

Bought one of those, had PlayStation etc... built in
Went straight back as the picture wasn't as clear an had a sound fault to

Do you want smart, 3d, or just plain HDTV?

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Not a deal but I always try and stick to john lewis as their 5 year warranty is excellent. Had to use it a couple of years ago too.

hippyross

RMS Regular
What do you need it for sd tv, HD tv, 4K, smart features, gaming and how much do you want to spend?

Curry's do 5 year cover but can be cnuts to get them to stand over it from what I hear.

John Lewis does the same cover and I've heard they are good at standing over it.

Richer sounds do a 6 year cover and also stand over it.

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
I got a sharp 40" full 1080 smart TV in sainsburys last week, down to £240 and have to say its actually very good.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I just bought a 55" Sony HD,Smart,3D etc But can't take it with me to Sweden - Paid £720 - yours for £500 OVNO delivered from Cheshire! (I'll be home with a Van next week. Sony KDL55W805CBU 55" Smart 3D TV - Black

Photo on 23-09-2016 at 09.12.jpg

Last edited:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
you moving to Sweden permanently Del?
as per usual, I'm only needed for development phases of automotive projects. I'm based in Tata, Coventry, so will have to be prepared to go anywhere at any time. There's a year's work in Volvo - if the project gets properly funded....... I was on CX-75 AT JLR, which got canned after 55million getting pumped in and 10 cars built.

Bangor is still home as the wife refuses to live like a gyppo

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Worked out in Sweden for a bit myself a few years back. Properly nice place, would definitely go back! Passed one of many (I'm sure) huge Volvo plants on my commute.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.