What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Forgot to post the follow up to my purchase;

5589EAC7-7C79-4533-BF2E-2B358314C4CD_zpstlerdndr.jpg

:sob:

Boksic

RMS Regular
Collecting cupra today.. what first? Springs and splitter or revo.. hmm lol

Might be worth a call to TT or autotune as well if you're mapping it bud, do no harm to price about a bit!

And although I would always say make it faster, if you can live with the current power for a while, get it sitting looking how you want it, by the time you get round to mapping it it'll be like getting a new car again

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Might be worth a call to TT or autotune as well if you're mapping it bud, do no harm to price about a bit!

And although I would always say make it faster, if you can live with the current power for a while, get it sitting looking how you want it, by the time you get round to mapping it it'll be like getting a new car again

Agree.
Have some fun driving for a few months then up the power (y)
Lowering first :cool:

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
That's what I'm thinking. Better getting it look the part then like you say @Boksic mapping later on will make it feel like a different car. The interior is the only thing I'm still not 100% keen on, the centre console is just a bit ***** but I can live with it lol. I'm a bit fussy about putting in a new cd unit as half the time they look tacky and out of place. I wonder if there is another oem which looks better and fits.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Collecting cupra today.. what first? Springs and splitter or revo.. hmm lol

I would go for looks. I am starting price round to get mine mapped there are loads of people who offer it. Coming to Christmas they will all have deals on. As said enjoy it for a while first.

colin84

RMS Regular
That's what I'm thinking. Better getting it look the part then like you say @Boksic mapping later on will make it feel like a different car. The interior is the only thing I'm still not 100% keen on, the centre console is just a bit ***** but I can live with it lol. I'm a bit fussy about putting in a new cd unit as half the time they look tacky and out of place. I wonder if there is another oem which looks better and fits.

A decent touch screen will improve the dash no end. I think I read that the facelift climate control panel is a straight swap and looks better.

I wouldn't rush to get a remap done as you might decide you want a few engine mods or even an exhaust, and they are better done before getting mapped.