Chemical guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 23441
  • Start date
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deleted member 23441

D
Was wonderin who stocks chemical guys stuff ??

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
stopped doing cg stuff as I was sick of either wrong products being sent or never arriving.
I placed an order on there site a good while ago, it was a nightmare I ordered 4 items and they all came separately and I never received my mitt even contacted them a few times about it and i eventually just gave up.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I placed an order on there site a good while ago, it was a nightmare I ordered 4 items and they all came separately and I never received my mitt even contacted them a few times about it and i eventually just gave up.

This! Ordered a good few things from them and received about 90% of what I ordered and a few bits I didn't (worth less than what was missing). E-mailed them to let them know, they said they'd look into it and so far (about 4 weeks) nothing. Had issues last time I ordered from them too. Doubt I'll order from them again. Prob get my stuff from Amazon or other places online as I like their car wash shampoos.

Deleted member 23441

OP
D
Just ordered it from Clean your car!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.