Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Very common sight, although to be fair he looks a lot more stable and takes less room than a lot of cyclists !

I'm more surprised given there is audio on the video...there's no horn or abuse being shouted at him !

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Yeah he's not great at holding a line for sure.....the cyclist all over the road in previous vid that is.

NotKG

Banned

i arrived to meet some bike mates where the steps are in portstewart seafront, down at the end of the main wall there is a bit of a biker area,, well i didn't know there was actually steps there, they were in a semicircle and i went for a gap, thinking i'd ride on through over to the distant wall and turn and come back and park in the row. some swear words came out when the so called shadow ahead of me clicked in my mind as a "warning" steps ahead!!
well i'v been through the place about 5 times at a few north west's, but never stopped there.
front wheel skidded and i got to the edge of one step, and it just slo-motion slipped down one step, to about 10 others grabbing the bike and pulling me back up.
where's the loo, i needed a change of underwear.
no damage, only a tiny poop drop of brown about the size of a 5p ''' oooops!

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
Think both these guys are to blame, the dude on his phone for pulling out, but also the driver with the dashcam, Could clearly see well before the Ka was going to edge out and should have and could have slowed down

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
These guys completely lost the plot, dude in the black car was completely to blame, but the other driver and passenger got out of the car intent on starting

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Think both these guys are to blame, the dude on his phone for pulling out, but also the driver with the dashcam, Could clearly see well before the Ka was going to edge out and should have and could have slowed down

Depends what he was driving , could be a full loaded van/lorry which isn't the easiest to just slam on the brakes.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Speed on the GPS on the cameras is quite slow to update, but it does look to be dropping just prior to impact. But given the already low speeds involved, it does seem a bit baffling how he couldnt have stopped in time...unless the car had crap brakes/tyres/was extremely heavy lol.
Too many idiots just assume the other car will get out of their way, if they even seen it.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
These guys completely lost the plot, dude in the black car was completely to blame, but the other driver and passenger got out of the car intent on starting

To be fair they should have beat the **** out if the blind idiot. Might educate them to use their eyes next time