a-kem automotive

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Car had been neglected over the last week or 2 so used Articulate to remove some of the stubborn dirt and grime.

Absolutely fantastic stuff ... leave for a while to soak in and hose off, removes basically everything in one go!

20161016_181932.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Big Pimp just a quick message to say thank you very much for sorting us with some of your Clearview Glass Cleaner at the last minute over the weekend.

We had struggled with various glass cleaners leaving a scummy residue or slight clouding on the windows of the hearse, but after using the Clearview as per your demonstration, the windows have never been clearer. Easy to use, didn't appear to leave a trace of overspray on the paintwork and fantastic results. Wish I had taken a before and after shot for comparison with the interior lights switched on as they show up any imperfections far too well.

Thanks again (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp just a quick message to say thank you very much for sorting us with some of your Clearview Glass Cleaner at the last minute over the weekend.

We had struggled with various glass cleaners leaving a scummy residue or slight clouding on the windows of the hearse, but after using the Clearview as per your demonstration, the windows have never been clearer. Easy to use, didn't appear to leave a trace of overspray on the paintwork and fantastic results. Wish I had taken a before and after shot for comparison with the interior lights switched on as they show up any imperfections far too well.

Thanks again (y)
You are more than welcome my man. There's plenty of glass in that hearse to keep clean but I'm delighted that it worked so well.

Thanks again dude

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry guys. Just home after a long drive to cork & back today!

Will reply to all PM's now

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Would ultrabrite clean heat tarnished staineless steel on my motorbike? Or would you have anything that would assist?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
No mate....changed my phone on 24th and I've no messages carried over?

Hey Bud, are you not getting my PMs? Looking 2l of Ultrafoam, 1l of Gleam and 500ml of Stonebrite. Do you think I could have it delivered for Friday?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Hey Bud, are you not getting my PMs? Looking 2l of Ultrafoam, 1l of Gleam and 500ml of Stonebrite. Do you think I could have it delivered for Friday?

Ben if you are really stuck, I can get you the gleam and ultrafoam no problem but can't help with the stonebrite.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
As above, I can belp with the stonebrite and ultrafoam, but no gleam :party:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry guys. Was flat out all day with work and then getting my van MOT'd

@Ben 6 - I thought I replied last night but I must have just couped in a heap as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I have orders leaving tomorrow for @Ben 6 @DaddyC Darryl @Vauxhall Paul and someone else who I need to check my PM's

Sorry everyone!

Reactions: Ben

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Our shower started looking abit manky, more from the wife's shampoo ending up everywhere, particularly on the grout.
I diluted articulate to probably 15:1 sprayed it on and left it for 5 minutes then scrubbed the tiles and grout, it came up and absolute treat!
It got a good clean down afterwards as well, can't think it should need done like that more than once or twice a year.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
***** Wash & Dry Bundle *****

Ok, so as this thread has continued to grow and evolve it's sometimes hard to keep up

Following on from a few successful trials with a new waffle weave towel (which is huge, very absorbent and is inflicting zero marring) I am making up a wash & dry bundle.

Included will be:
My Microfibre wash mitt. It's red and white and is made by the same UK manufacturer who make mitts with a lovely techniq ;)

Also included will be the wheel mitt which again, is a lovely soft Microfibre which allows you to get all spokes including rears done easily with all the dexterity of using your hand as opposed to brushes etc.

Finally included in the bundle is one of the new Microfibre waffle weave drying towels.

All three are presented in their own mesh bag to keep them secure and can be hung to drip dry following use.

Prices for all three separately would be in excess of £35

All available on a Christmas special of £30 delivered

IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG

If you'd like to get one of these sets, type the following link into our address bar:

PayPal.me/RossMAnnett/30

Make sure you type into the notes your screen name here; your full postal address and phone number for couriers.

Many Thanks

Ross

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Dam I missed the mesh bag :worried: lol ... thanks dude looking forward to trying it out!