HPI Checks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Get the best one you can. No point saving £10 to get stroked on the car because the cheap one missed something.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Yes that's a good one to use. They give you a guarantee as well if you find out that the information that they give you is wrong at a later date.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
I use RAC or if you just want to make sure it's not CAT damaged just type the reg plate into autotrader as if your selling the car and it'll show up

EP82JM

RMS Regular
I use RAC or if you just want to make sure it's not CAT damaged just type the reg plate into autotrader as if your selling the car and it'll show up

I tried this before and it didnt show anything up and it was categorised, maybe I wasnt doing it right though lol

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Do you not know any dealership car sales staff?
Get it done FOC like
Afraid not, I used to know someone who worked for a dealer in England but he has since changed career dramatically lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.