2 x Kumho KU39 225/45/R18

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Hi.

I'm looking a pair of Kumho KU39s if you can get them, including fitting.

What else would you have around the same price?

Thanks

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
This thread can be locked now.

I ended up getting four Kumhos fitted from Ivan Kerrs in Carrickfergus for a really good price; quoted and booked in through their Facebook page and most replies were within minutes.

I've tried to support Kerrs Tyres since they became a trader on here but unfortunately I've had to chase them one time too many :worried:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
This thread can be locked now.

I ended up getting four Kumhos fitted from Ivan Kerrs in Carrickfergus for a really good price; quoted and booked in through their Facebook page and most replies were within minutes.

I've tried to support Kerrs Tyres since they became a trader on here but unfortunately I've had to chase them one time too many :worried:
Good bunch of guys in there, all car folk as well.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Good afternoon Mont

We are very sorry to hear that you have been left disappointed, for this I can only apologise as we were having admin issues which have now been resolved. Whilst I understand you have now purchased tyres please do not refrain from trying us again in the future and if you bring to our attention this mishap we will be sure to look after you for the inconvenience.

Many thanks
Danny

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.