Wanted: PC Motherboard bundle

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Looking to upgrade my ancient pc so need a motherboard, cpu and memory bundle.
Have been looking at I3 and I5 bundles on eBay but trying locally first.
Doesn't need to blow your socks off but needs to be decent enough for some gaming and my all important betting software which is power hungry.

No crazy prices please.

Whats out there before eBay ?

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
OP
KaraokeMidget
Drives
Mx5
That would be perfect but we are miles apart unless someone could help as I'm sure postage to Ards would cost a bit. If something could be sorted I would take it

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I've a complete desktop PC, unsure of spec but working perfectly and is quick booting up etc, running windows xp, £50 and it's yours, I'm in Conlig

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
OP
KaraokeMidget
Drives
Mx5
Sold !!!!!! Smashing deal mate. Thank for sorting everything out including delivery to Belfast. Look forward to getting it during the week. Top bloke.

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
OP
KaraokeMidget
Drives
Mx5
I'm more interested in hearing more about this ;)

The software is called bet angel and is used for scalping horses in Betfair exchange. I use it alongside a few spreadsheets and can make anything from £20-£100 a day on a good day. Yes there are bad days but i am up around £1800 since last june which pays for my annual Vegas trip. It is not for the faint hearted as i do £100 bets every few minutes to scalp £3-5 and if it going wrong you can lose the £100 if not quick.

Google the software but it has a monthly cost payable annually if that makes sense ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.