Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
this still almost makes it look like a cop was driving! im sure if that was the case it was covered up nicely :grinning:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
why didn't they go after him to get the registration ?

Although the video looks like a blur cam, maybe there is better footage and they reg was filmed ? Plus I'm sure they were concerned about their friend first and foremost.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Got a Mini 806 dash cam when I had the Mini but never got round to fitting it. Thinking I may go for a Blackvue DR650S 2CH which is the 2 camera set up. Anyone using one? I like the idea of the parking mode as someone hit and run on the wife's mini costing us £420 in repairs.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Anyone have a rear mounted camera and rear privacy tints on the car? Thinking of 2 camera set up but concerned the rear tints may affect the quality at night :grinning:.

NotKG

Banned
couple of taxi's i see running round with front and rear cameras watching others, they need them to watch themselves. jumping lights and wrong way round roundabouts. . huh ,

J55NI

RMS Regular
couple of taxi's i see running round with front and rear cameras watching others, they need them to watch themselves. jumping lights and wrong way round roundabouts. . huh ,
Agreed the amount of people with these fitted themselves and drive like an absolute arse is shocking (y)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Fitting a camera wont make them drive any better....the best ones are when they video and publish themselves doing stupid **** ! lol

And oddly, FB have removed the video of the car causing the bike to crash

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Lorries may have blind spots...but the driver really should have seen the car on the inside before moving across. Especially as it was very clear they had just passed an onslip so should be aware of vehicles appearing from the left.

Although also goes to show it wasnt a great idea getting rid of some hard shoulders to make room for more traffic.

NotKG

Banned
coming up from kings hall today to malone, a 40 ft lorry in front taking up 2 lanes and right indicator on, all fine, i'm about 5 cars back in left lane, no one was using the right to give the lorry room. then a tWap in a civic typr r comes up and drives right up level to the front,sitting beside lorry, sitting half over the white line. what an A - ole.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Another from FB, quite an old one though.

I wouldnt really say NSFW...but it is kind of a reminder to use your ******* eyes and watch the road...even below speed limits.

Stupid video wont embed, link below should work

FB Video

Last edited:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Anyone have a rear mounted camera and rear privacy tints on the car? Thinking of 2 camera set up but concerned the rear tints may affect the quality at night :grinning:.
I have a BlackVue front and rear setup. Will get a video up over next few days of day vs night in car bud.