RED EVO 9 MR-FQ360 HKS EDITION

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
20170113_102148.jpg

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Hopefully get this stenciled on next week if i get the time
s-l300.jpg

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
With a very heavy heart im selling my evo 9 Mr 360! Only selling as im looking to buy some property. Being one of the last Evo 9s ever built, the MR HKS was a limited run of 225 cars; 35 cars were built in Palma (Flame) Red. This is number 116. This particular car is also in the lower tax band costing £225 per year to tax. 36,000 miles with fsh, folder with 15k in receipts! Motd untill july, flew through last mot. 3 previous owners, im the fourth, this Evo 9 has been meticulously looked after, all owners being members of the largest UK Evo owners forum, the MLR. There is also an exhaustive and extensive service history with the car, everything has been done over and above the standard Ralliart schedule; it has been serviced around every 6 months from new regardless of mileage. It needs nothing and drives and brakes extremely well, no knocks or rattles. Eagle F1 tyres all round and AP racing discs up front. The spec is exceptional with everything added being the best of kit with renowned brands and work carried out by well established and respected Evo workshops. Most work has been undertaken and also mapped by Matt @ TRL running 400/400 & Gaz @ CPP and Unit 8 have also worked on the car. AP Racing 6pot front brakes with brand new AP Racing 362mm discs. Only has stage 1 mods so engine is original and untouched
It has always been kept in a heated garage by all owners and the paint finish is fantastic with no scratches, dents or marks anywhere on the car, truly immaculate. Interior is in remarkable as new condition with no wear on any bolsters or leather, nor are there any rips or tears on anywhere on the interior. Both keys, all Mitsubishi manuals, leather wallet and all MOT certificates are present along with a lever arch binder detailing every invoice from new. A fully stamped Ralliart service book is present which documents! It is increasingly difficult to find an Evo 9 in the UK in this condition or looked after as well as this one, it really is a cherished example. Im asking for £24,995 ono but will consider a serious and genuine offer. There is no finance or hpi on this car. It was bought in cash outright. Has to be seen to be appreciated. Im located up in the north of scotland near inverness. The car is currently sitting in a locked secure gargage and is not being used so miles will not increase. Thanks for looking. Email enquiries at jamesfoster1987@yahoo.com

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Personally I would have the underneath shining if your after 25k, even a steam wash would help with selling it.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Not for an mr fq 360 hks. Its about the going rate for them. Ones with higher miles are going for about the same or more. And its ono its not a set price

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
It a genuine honest car. Yes its not immaculate underneath but its solid and no rot or corrosion etc. Yes it would look superb with an underside clean no doubt guys but atleast i put honest pics up unlike most evos for sale

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I'm sure it is very nice underneath am i'm not out to bad mouth your car.
All I meant was even give It a steam wash up on a ramp and dry it off and take some pics up close. When your looking top money things like that will help sell it.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Its a shame cars like this are susceptible to rot/rust.

All the best with the sale.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Its honest and genuine underneath. Yes if i was keeping it i would certainly get the underside properly cleaned up professionally but my plans have changed and i just dont have the time right now.The bodywork is superb. Spotless apary from 2 tiny stone chips on the bonnet. Engine clutch gearbox are all perfect. Interior spotless. Engine bay is very clean also

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Dc every car is susceptible to rust and rot unfortunately. Especially at 10 years old. This car is not rotten though

Reactions: DC.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Not for an mr fq 360 hks. Its about the going rate for them. Ones with higher miles are going for about the same or more. And its ono its not a set price

Ah ok. I genuinely don't know Evo Prices. I think it's a great car though. If that's the going rate I dare say someone honest will take it. All the best with the sale! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.