Volkswagen Golf GTD

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Just back from a break down in Killarney and managed to get a couple of pics from the gap of dunloe :grinning:
20160808_190300.jpg
20160808_191436.jpg
20160808_195332.jpg

also got got a pipercross panel filter of fleabay

20160810_202828-jpg.122210

Attachments

• 20160810_202828.jpg
    20160810_202828.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,002

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Gave the car a bit of clean today using anachem products and finishing off with sonax bsd.

Still enjoying the car after nearly 18 months of ownership (I think)

The lowering springs and spacers help improve the road presence of the car so much.

IMG_20170122_163610_380.jpg

IMG_20170122_163626_890.jpg
IMG_20170122_163643_233.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Seem a red one today and thought, there isn't much they need. Such a great package, I wouldn't even change the wheels if I had one.

Your additions just make it a perfect all rounder.

Last edited:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Seem a red one today and thought, there isn't much they need. Such a great package, I wouldn't even change the wheels I had one.

Your addition just make the a perfect all rounder.

I agree.. usually I like modifying my cars to make them even nicer but this is the first car I can't change much to make it nicer than is is already.

NDvwGTI

RMS Regular
Drives
A3 s line
Sitting perfect !! Splitter makes a big difference to the front of the car, and white is hard to beat . Nice Mods

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Great cars, I've had mine since October and like you would usually have changed something by now but it's such a great all around package (y)

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Lovely colour :grinning:

I've the dtuk tuning box in because of it being under warranty and can't fault it all .. only had the car 4 hours before the tuning box went in lol

No, been contemplating it though..

What would you recommend?

This is mine..
September16_367.JPG

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Lovely colour :grinning:

I've the dtuk tuning box in because of it being under warranty and can't fault it all .. only had the car 4 hours before the tuning box went in lol

Cheers, have seen the DTUK box mentioned a few times on other forums.. might have to looking into that ;)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
looking the part mate. white is the perfect colour and the subtle additions of spacers, springs and splitter really compliment the lines of this car.

lovely indeed!

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
looking the part mate. white is the perfect colour and the subtle additions of spacers, springs and splitter really compliment the lines of this car.

lovely indeed!

Cheers buddy

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
20181209_114707.jpg
Quick picture of the car after it got it's weekly bath

Have owned the car 3 years now.. still enjoying it. Still running with the lowering springs , spacers and dtuk tuning box.

Toyed with ideas of new wheels etc but reckon I will be hard pushed to make it nicer than it already sits plus recently got married so needed the funds for that.

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
View attachment 217972 Quick picture of the car after it got it's weekly bath

Have owned the car 3 years now.. still enjoying it. Still running with the lowering springs , spacers and dtuk tuning box.

Toyed with ideas of new wheels etc but reckon I will be hard pushed to make it nicer than it already sits plus recently got married so needed the funds for that.

She looks lovely! A great all rounder for sure.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d

That looks fantastic. I think any aftermarket wheels would cheapen it a little, I'd leave it as is.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS

Looks superb as it is but I reckon a set of Santiagos would take it to another level;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Still looks great. Mk7.5 Seville’s would probably be the only wheel I’d consider.