£500 small - mid sized car wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Plenty of suggestions on here ... that civic has to be the best one yet, get on to him and get it bought. That will last you a hell of alot longer than most 500 pound cars. The key is not to dwell on the good ones.

Deleted member 13907

D
Lol! I'd maybe do the same if the car was local to me and was as good as Jonny's a4! Lol

Realistically I don't really need anything that big. I've been eyeing up mk2 phase 3 Clio's but other than leaky sunroofs and chocolate gearbox casings I don't know much about them
I've bought a couple of Clios cheap and had awful bother - the worst was a diesel - I wouldn't touch another one.
Between myself and my brother we had a few petrol ones that didn't give any major bother.
Leaky sunroof is an easy fix with a bit of silicone.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Lol! Thanks Gizmo for your advice fella, much appreciated.

Don't worry all shall be revealed in due course, but don't be getting too excited, it's "only a £500 car" after all ;)

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Yep, I have something bought as of last night. Thank you to those people who provided helpful inputs.

Thread can now be locked/closed/deleted

Thank God for that! lol

None the less...

194fdb0c6435eb0171eae8d9bd98d80a.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
On plebs that won't tell you what car they bought.....
ROFL! Is that frustrating you? Maybe I'll just hold off and keep the suspense going! Lol

Seriously thought don't be getting excited! It's really not that exciting a car and is a marque that I don't normally go for!

I'll get a thread up in the Members Car section shortly once I grab a quick picture it.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
ROFL! Is that frustrating you? Maybe I'll just hold off and keep the suspense going! Lol

Seriously thought don't be getting excited! It's really not that exciting a car and is a marque that I don't normally go for!

I'll get a thread up in the Members Car section shortly once I grab a quick picture it.

If it has ***** alloys Im blocking you lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.