'00 306 D-Turbo Astor Grey 3dr - 85k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It doesn't matter what it is, how good or bad it was, or how well it's aged since then, if it was once popular or sought after, it will always be remembered fondly, demand and therefor prices will reflect that eventually. Wouldn't we all like to find a mint version of one of our old cars in a few years time to bring back memories, I know I would.

Unlike Nova's and other complete tripe that seems to be making a comeback these days the 306 was actually a pretty good car. Definitely will get cult status soon enough, especially a clean phase 1 DT. I had a few of them over the years and a long termer (Meridian I think it was) for about 8 months and it was a great driving thing.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
The mrs still has her Phase 1 D-Turbo 3dr in Miami Blue. Totally standard bar a set of wheels. Got over 300k on it and if I fired a battery into it and a new radiator, I know it would run perfectly.

She drove it for nearly 10yrs and other than the fuel tank gauze getting clogged up (Red is terribly dirty ye know :p), it never let her down.

@Jas Lad, if you ever get another like this in, shout me please...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.