172/182 Rear Roll Cage (Functional)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
Ex MotorsportVison Clio trackday car half cage in superb condition, easy to fit to existing seatbelt mounts so no messing about tryin to fit it awkwardly!

was in the 182 i bought, but decided it looks better with the full interior in! would look nuts in a track clio or a road going cup :grinning:

these were very expensive new, looking £300ono.

Need space so grab a bargain! :grinning:

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

Ross

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
the car is more classy with the full interior in - it needs nothing more on the inside to make it mint imo

colour and mods on outside do that! leather finished it off on the inside

tim

RMS Regular
PM me the lowest you'll take. Be quick as Im not here for much longer. tim

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Cage rules... keep and get some leather recaros or something!
Std seats are ghey and sit far too high!

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Keep the cage ross !looked immense in that wee car

Tim(e)

Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
You're mad to sell that cage and buckets.....so much better looking with them in and it sounds awesome...

The standard interior is nice but seats are not as supportive as the buckets and as Harry says sit way to high....

Harry done a great job on that car....doesn't deserve to be standard on the inside....

I would have thought the interior was one of the main selling points.

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
looks better perhaps to people like me and you tim, who are car nuts and appreciate the cage.

however i really do think the standard interior gives the car a certain "class" rather than what may be seen as the "boy-racer" look of the roll cage/buckets! and to be honest i do alot of miles in the wee car, and didnt find the buckets that comfortable!

anyway cage is now SOLD

Tim(e)

Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
By the sounds of things mate it looks better to most people including all those who have posted in this thread.....

Don't let Harry hear you calling the car you bought of him a 'boy racer' car....

Boy racers get their image and name by how they drive (generally like nutters) and not nesecarily by the look of the car they drive...

Your car is on the other end of the scale compared with a boy racer car as you put it....

You have a very classy Liquid Gold clio 182.....with or without the cage and seats.

And change your avatar.....

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
tim i never called it a 'boy-racer' car - i said it may be seen as some as a 'boy-racer' car due to having a roll cage/bucket seats/loud exhaust.

People do not always appreciate the car as we car enthusiasts do. I do not think at all it is a boy racer car - if i did i wouldnt have bought it.

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
What are you's all like.

Ross wanted to sell it so he has - its his car at the end of the day.

fact, thanks Steveo. No denying it looked good with cage/buckets, but it looks better now in my opinion with the full interior in! But apparently my opinion is second best on MY car...^o)

i may in the future get some Recaro's in the front, but the rear seats will be staying in!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
fact, thanks Steveo. No denying it looked good with cage/buckets, but it looks better now in my opinion with the full interior in! But apparently my opinion is second best on HARRYS OLD car...^o)

i may in the future get some Recaro's in the front, but the rear seats will be staying in!

:party:
(y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I loved the roll cage and buckets that time i seen them at thesprucefeild meet ... good to see tho your trying to make it your own ... recaros should def be on your list tho for the future (y) stunning car you have thats for sure :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.