1983 Kawasaki GPZ750

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I finally got my GPZ750 delivered today by DMT Transport - Thanks James Phone: 07972 916027. I bought the bike from Neil at TRIAD Classic Bikes in Brighton T:07885 498 007. Both Neil and James did a great job as it was bought sight unseen.
Plan is tidy her up, service and ride for a few weeks and then start a full restoration.

I would like to change the colour to green and add a smaller fairing, what do you guys think?
IMG_1035 (816 x 612).jpg

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I finally got my GPZ750 delivered today by DMT Transport - Thanks James Phone: 07972 916027. I bought the bike from Neil at TRIAD Classic Bikes in Brighton T:07885 498 007. Both Neil and James did a great job as it was bought sight unseen.
Plan is tidy her up, service and ride for a few weeks and then start a full restoration.

I would like to change the colour to green and add a smaller fairing, what do you guys think?
View attachment 120627
Great looking bike,id stay original colour,altho mean green is a great colour :grinning:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
3 but trying to do a deal on another one. I need to sell the FZR400.

Ah that's not too bad. When you start searching for storage units and the like you know you've went too far lol

Bike looks class

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Ah that's not too bad. When you start searching for storage units and the like you know you've went too far lol

Bike looks class
You know how much room I have so told the wife the deck had to make room for a 4m polytunnel :grinning:

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
It's who you know not what you know lol
What happened the seat cowl
I bought the wrong model but thanks to a few more knowledgeable guys know the one I need. It has been a great learning experience.
I will be advertising it this week.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
A good bit then,that one for parts would you do it up rather than strip,is she a runner?

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
A good bit then,that one for parts would you do it up rather than strip,is she a runner?
No carbs, no I will break her after I have stripped the bits I need.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo

View attachment 120627

Need a front pic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.