2 Years NCB for the Price of one!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
This is the deal i struck with the post office in october past there so come next year ill have 2 years!

the reason i was given this i s because i had 3.5 years named driver with no claims on my mums name, so they took this into account when i applied for insurance with them.

What im actually wondering is how do i go about applying for a new quote at the end of the year... do i say i have 2 years no claims and 3.5 years named driving experiance which means ive been driving 8 months long than ive had a licence if you add them together!! lol

What way does the 2 year thing work!?

Cheers Niall.

Marc

RMS Moderator
if you cancel with the post office, ask them for your NCB certificate, this shoudl state 2 years on it :grinning:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
it will probably only be recognised with that specific company so they will shaft you since you cant use it with another company ie they may discount (a couple of quid perhaps pence being the twats they are) but they will not put on a bit of paper ncb 2 years so you couldnt apply to other companies .

big cyril

RMS Regular
Yeah , it depends if you can get a note from them confirming 2 years ncb or not.
If not , then best to be dead honest else they can reject a claim.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
hmmmmmm cheers lads, never thoguht about the only 2 years with them thing. that would be a right auld *******.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.