2005 Audi S4 (B7)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
these look superb!!

23023683023_7c9c72ea57_b.jpg

Standard Avus much nicer.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I think the original Final Edition 20's you posted are more in keeping with the B6 vintage. Cantona photo isn't working though.

This might be better in the B6 thread though rather than Pablos!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
snagged a genuine RS4 grille off eBay earlier for the bargain price of £35 + post. Had no intention of swapping mine but hard to beat at that price!

currently debating fitting AP coilovers. Springs are an option but the suspension has 116k on it so could probably all do with a refresh. Front control arms and top mounts will be replaced at the same time.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
snagged a genuine RS4 grille off eBay earlier for the bargain price of £35 + post. Had no intention of swapping mine but hard to beat at that price!

currently debating fitting AP coilovers. Springs are an option but the suspension has 116k on it so could probably all do with a refresh. Front control arms and top mounts will be replaced at the same time.

May as well get some spacers to go with the coilovers. Would love a fast Avant

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Goes well this and you couldn't tell it had 116k miles on it, felt very fresh. Well apart from Pabs locked me in it. Great buy and bargain nabbed, needs some more exhaust noise!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.