2007 Kawasaki Ninja 600

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

therock

RMS Regular
Hi chaps,

Got this at the end of January, but haven't really had the weather for it til recently!

2007 Kawasaki Ninja, 600cc

ninja1.jpg

ninja.jpg

ninja2.jpg

ninja3.jpg

5600 miles, slipper clutch, LED dash, shifter light/gear indicator.

Will probably invest in a few mods soon enough, definitely needs a tail tidy but I'm just getting used to it and enjoying it til it's an everyday thing this summer. :party:

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Nice one dude (y)

Careful with the salty roads! I had a sideways moment earlier ...! Very deceiving..

Should have a shift light standard no? Gear indicator would be nice though lol

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Looks really well (y) Always love these with a bit of carbon here and there. Makes me want a bike for the summer

LewB

RMS Regular
nice looking bike

Souleh see think I saw you bootin it down the N'Ards Rd earlier :laughing:

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
nice one ,,, jeez look at the size of your number plate lol... its soooooooooooooooo legal

slider

RMS Member
V Tastey stuff mate, health to use! Roll on the propper summer instead of this fake- cold as feck- summer we have at the min...

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Didnt buy that off a fella Chris B per chance who had got a RX8? If so you are owing the most loved example of a bike ive ever know!

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Think he got it from a dealer matey (y) Not to say it wasnt sold to the dealer by said person.. ^o)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
sporty, good to hear you got it and all

now,

seat cowl, tail tidy, small plate, small rear indicators, relocate rear brake fluid resevoir, exhaust, dark screen, rear pegs removed....

good list to work through lol !!

therock

RMS Regular
OP
T
MacG, got it off a main dealership (y) It's pretty mint as it is, and well looked after.

Cheers for the list Ben, what's that, best part of a grand? :p

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I'll be selling a 1000 soonish, hasn't been out in a year, Wish I'd never sold the ZX-12, FAR better bike than the ZX-10

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Nice one! Whats the reg? PM me if you want! My best made had an 07 green one from new a few years ago!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.