2010 Fazer FZ1S 1000cc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
The indicators certainly tidy it up a lot. I think ill get some myself next month.

Im suprised the order your fitting these though, Id have thought the noisy bit of carbon fibre would be number 1 :laughing:

@Polobrat666 and I are Gona tackle that part today ;)

Itl be the weekend.. won't matter as much if I wake up ossy junior with the exhaust haha

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Massive difference, so happy!

Big thanks to the big legend @Polobrat666 (y)(y)
IMG_6869.JPG
IMG_6875.JPG

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Cheers guy.

Initially I was Gona run the exhaust as is for a few days and get used to it and then potentially take out the baffle but unfortunately not only is the tail tidy bent but possibly the whole bike is too... pending inspection,

I was rear ended by a van on my first run out with the new parts, I was going at low speed coming off a roundabout and a van came from a different exit going onto the roundabout maybe going to fast to stop and didn't see me and sent me flying.

Ambulance journey and hospital trip later I'm still gutted!

Been in a very sore state and off work but nothing broken thankfully.

warren

RMS Photographer
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss. Glad your ok though. Cant imagine how gutted you are, hopefully you and it will be on the mend asap

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
I only seen the bike for a second and it didn't look tooo bad from the side but don't what it's really like, yes plastics broke and tank scrapped but I wasn't going that fast so I'm hoping the bike just fell over and slid a small bit, it's the smack from behind I'm unsure off what damage that would cause.

Time will tell but bike is currently in police recovery storage due to lifting it for me

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Me too but can't see me being on a bike anytime soon but time will tell depending on condition etc

Shock to the system getting hit hard from behind by a van lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Glad youre ok dude ... worst case scenario the bike can be replaced

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.