2012 BMW F30 iDrive Professional (NBT) retrofit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BigMick

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Nice little 320d there, but did not come with navigation. Small screen and very slow radio. No big deal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ok let's do this!
2015 BMW iDrive NBT with TOUCH controller/ECU, 8.8" screen, full navigation, BMW Live and ConnectedDrive/BMW Apps enabled.

Rear view camera installed too.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

There you go, all done.

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

brendy

RMS Regular
Nice little 320d there, but did not come with navigation. Small screen and very slow radio. No big deal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ok let's do this!
2015 BMW iDrive NBT with TOUCH controller/ECU, 8.8" screen, full navigation, BMW Live and ConnectedDrive/BMW Apps enabled.

Rear view camera installed too.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

There you go, all done.

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg
Funnily enough I looked into an idrive retrofit but the guide was a monster. Still looking for a 320D Msport business ed for the wife, good ones are like hens teeth. I had considered a lesser model but the guide put me off.

BigMick

RMS Regular
OP
BigMick
Drives
BMW
Funnily enough I looked into an idrive retrofit but the guide was a monster. Still looking for a 320D Msport business ed for the wife, good ones are like hens teeth. I had considered a lesser model but the guide put me off.

Many guides / DIY on the web are over complicated. Retroting NBT in the F3x/F8x is actually very easy and is done within 4h by a non professional.
We make our own looms prior to the job fully prewired so it is mostly plug and play.

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Many guides / DIY on the web are over complicated. Retroting NBT in the F3x/F8x is actually very easy and is done within 4h by a non professional.
We make our own looms prior to the job fully prewired so it is mostly plug and play.
How much does it cost?ive a late 2014 f30 and I've looked into the pro nav but it was loads of hassle from the guides.did you have to fit a gps aerial?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.