2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Forget romas, it was beside an old rover :heart: i was taking a pic of.. then @WSM had to spoil it
downloadfile-7.jpg
boohoo :broken_heart:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
600 miles broken...... driving in manual from 1-4th in "high engine speeds" turning into more fun now. Vroommmmmm!!

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
With the miles you were doing I thought you would be at 1000 already. I have nearly 700 on the RS now;)

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Akra aren't making an MY17 exhaust for the GTR yet and they reckon it's 8 months away (n):sob::sob::sob:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I'll keep exploring. It might just be a y-pipe replacement for now!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Dirty looks purposefully and used, plus it's a wet winter the car gets dirty in 50metres lol

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Wash it,you lazy b4stard lol
I'll come to you, you can wash it :p

@FN2DAVE It's a big car there is no doubt. It's quite hard to fit in a road side space without sitting out a little -- then again I leave enough space between the kerb and car to park 5 bikes but you get the picture :p I'll grab some interior / brake pics shortly.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.