306 bonnet & bootlid

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
look for these in cherry red for my rallye as my own are faded badly.
any help appreciated.

cheers

Boksic

RMS Regular
Maybe not much help bud, but if your own are in good enough shape it's probably better to just get somewhere good to repaint them using a colour match system, not just going by paint code..
Red is hard to match anyway so chances are if you get second hand they'll look a few shades off anyway, especially if some of your own panels have been damaged by sunlight too.

Would love a 106 rallye myself to leave in a shed forever but hard to get a good one. I dare say it's the same with the 306s

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Maybe not much help bud, but if your own are in good enough shape it's probably better to just get somewhere good to repaint them using a colour match system, not just going by paint code..
Red is hard to match anyway so chances are if you get second hand they'll look a few shades off anyway, especially if some of your own panels have been damaged by sunlight too.

Would love a 106 rallye myself to leave in a shed forever but hard to get a good one. I dare say it's the same with the 306s

Yeah I know ideally I'd want to have the car detailed and then repaint the bonnet. The bootlid has had a rust repair at the window seal and it's a crappy repair so I'm thinking just replace with anything better than what I have lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.