98 A4 Tdi 130.......

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
how much would you be talking for a new turbo for one of these? not looking new prbly 2nd hand or reconditioned??

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
couple of hundred quid , try traynors or the VAG place in magherafelt

EDIT : loads on german ebay , vnt17vb , lonitudinal (y)

Arouser

RMS Regular
OP
Arouser
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
ive yet to see the car , told its a 98 130 , know very little about it at the minute apart from the turbo being gone. wasnt too keen on getting one out of a scrappies but spose it all depends on price.

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
G, i dunno if they did a 98 PD engine , let me check and get back to u

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
the PD engines with the hunky funky injector technology( vw 2007 tm) seems to have only been available from 2002 with an engine code of AVF, and 2001 with a code of AWX, something is strange here , best bet is to lift the boot carpet and look at the sticker underneath , it will quote the power rating in KW, 96 is 130 bhp , 81 is 110bhp , 66 is 90 bhp , hope this helps ,. that car is deffo not PD engined

Arouser

RMS Regular
OP
Arouser
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
ill know more when i get a run to c it, cheers for the help any way!! much appreciated

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
no probs graham , if u visit it take a note of the sticker under the boot carpet , in the pic below the engine code is circled , if u gimme a shout of whats on the A4s il tell you what you have (y)
dsc00031smallat9.jpg

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
there is no such thing as a 98 130 A4, the highest you could get was a 110 unless you went for the 2.5tdi

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
An ASZ engine is for a transverse engine layout as found in Golfs and A3's. A4's never had an ASZ. This is a PD130 engine and is only found in A4's from 2001 - on with the codes AWX or AVF.

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
An ASZ engine is for a transverse engine layout as found in Golfs and A3's. A4's never had an ASZ. This is a PD130 engine and is only found in A4's from 2001 - on with the codes AWX or AVF.

i was only using my boot sticker as an example kieron(y)

sorry for any missunderstanding graham

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.