Wheels or Tyres: A-Team Van Wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ep3 typeR

RMS Regular
Drives
FN1
Selling these as have no need for them anymore.
Came of my Bedford CF A-Team van project. Will also fit GMC.

They are 15" with a 5 x 5" and a 5 x 6" PCD. They are 8 1/2" wide and an offset of 100mm.

Not sure what to ask for these as have only ever saw one set for sale before and they were asking £1200.
Giving that I'm asking £800 but will listen to sensible offers.

Any questions ask.

Thanks
pxlRprt.srf

wheels 1.JPG

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
I was sooo tempted to buy that van last year when it was up ( if it's the same one?) on gumtree / eBay, but I had nowhere to put it! Have you got a project thread mate? Would love to read about any progress. Sorry for going off topic... But I spent at least a week dreaming of steaming about in that, a team theme up loud, skidding to a stop and smashing through fences in it. Cool as ****.

Ep3 typeR

RMS Regular
OP
Ep3 typeR
Drives
FN1
Yes sir same one. Theres a thread on here somewhere. No progress made on it. Sitting at my mates house and could still be bought with my wheels if ur still tempted. Smashing through fences with the theme music up was my dream also. You could still make it happen.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Still wouldn't have anywhere to put it without getting shouted at to grow up! :oops:. Maybe one day...

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Not sure what to ask for these as have only ever saw one set for sale before and they were asking £1200.

They may have asked, but what did they get? 2 completely different figures I would imagine.

You'd be safer trying eBay with them once you know exactly what it is you're selling, as you'll reach a much larger audience.

Ep3 typeR

RMS Regular
OP
Ep3 typeR
Drives
FN1
They may have asked, but what did they get? 2 completely different figures I would imagine.

You'd be safer trying eBay with them once you know exactly what it is you're selling, as you'll reach a much larger audience.

Yeah I know two different things. Havnt got round to putting them on ebay yet but thats the plan and hey I love it when a plan comes together!

gixerboy

RMS Regular
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
They are TurboVec's & have been redrilled so £800 is a little optimistic..

I know of a mint set that sold for £300..
IMGP0425.jpg

Ep3 typeR

RMS Regular
OP
Ep3 typeR
Drives
FN1
They are TurboVec's & have been redrilled so £800 is a little optimistic..

I know of a mint set that sold for £300..
IMGP0425.jpg

I know they have but if you count the spokes on these there's only thirteen genuine A-Team van wheels had fifteen like mine. If you'r interested make me an offer,no big rush to sell just looking space

Saunts

RMS Regular
yeah they're not the same as those turbovec's! Totally different with less spokes and they don't have the cut-outs between the spokes around the middle!

danyosan

Drives
1991 chevy g20
hey mate, im very interested in buying your a team van wheels, give me a bell on 07878784670. cheers!!

danyosan

Drives
1991 chevy g20
wow that spun me right round baby right round!!! lol any idea how i can getta hold of the guy selling these wheels?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.