Abarth punto evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dixy

RMS Regular
Hi guys can you remap the above, what gains and price please, was told by black code they are difficult to do because it has two ecu's ???? Cheers for any advice provided :grinning:

dixy

RMS Regular
OP
dixy
Oh I have it already mate with some tmc goodies already fitted it's my second abarth :grinning:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Cool. Was possibly looking for one for the daughter. Nice wee wagons.

dixy

RMS Regular
OP
dixy
FM they are a good wee run around especially in the Abarth 500 model. ;-)

Andy they have two feeds which internally may make it dual ecu's !!! oh???? What you looking for??? Although I could probably hazard a quest ;-) something with a big turbo ;-)

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
FM they are a good wee run around especially in the Abarth 500 model. ;-)

Andy they have two feeds which internally may make it dual ecu's !!! oh???? What you looking for??? Although I could probably hazard a quest ;-) something with a big turbo ;-)
There is a mint red evo 9 with nice wheels and the carbon skirts just round the corner....it's torturing me. Need back in the land of 350+bhp

dixy

RMS Regular
OP
dixy
Oh yes well if needs must you can't defy your thoughts, it's against the law ;-)

There was a lad down here who recently got rid of his and bought a monster VXR8 ;-)

My cry is get it bought ;-)

dixy

RMS Regular
OP
dixy
Lol it won't need much unless you've smashed in 18k over the past year ;-).

dixy

RMS Regular
OP
dixy
Well if you take it back to Donnellys they will do a 18k service and lift 350 of you :-(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.