ACF 50 Anti-corrosion treatment

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Anyone know where local would stalk this it's an anti corrosion treatment normally used as a winter protection treatment - seems popular with bikers.

Falling that a similar product is Dynax UC is there a local supplier of this?

SEAN G

RMS Regular
OP
SEAN G
Thanks for the link Graeme but the product I'm looking is to protect new metal that can be spayed on and is colourless. It's not a permanent coating but something to put on in the winter when the roads are salted.
Can get it online but was looking to see if someone local supplied it

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
I always bought it off ebay for my bikes. Unaware of anyone who stocks it locally. Fantastic stuff in my experience.

Reactions: wes

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Most motorcycle shops stock it. I know Module in Antrim definitely do.
It's excellent stuff and a little goes a long way.

Reactions: wes

SEAN G

RMS Regular
OP
SEAN G
Cheers for the replies will check with a few of the Motorcyle shops tomorrow if nothing local I'll order online

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I used to get it in GS back when I had the bike. I know Belfast Honda used to stock it too.

Great gear, I kept my Suzuki outside for 5 years and it didn't have any rust bar the bottom of the side stand which is a testament to how good it is.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.