Aircooled Drag Day 5 . 18th June 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Stuart Hodgson 9s.jpg

Ok guys we have just released the date for the Aircooled Drag Day 5 which is going to be fantastic with some really really fast bugs and buses . We already have lots of interest from some of the big hitters in England wanting to come across with monstrous 9 & 10 second cars etc . There will be limited entries available for watercooled cars too, so would be awesome to see some of the RMS cars along to support and have a blast.
Or if anyone wants a Trade stand etc fire me a Pm.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Great way to spend Fathers Day . Are you bringing the Golf R ?? theres going to be a few R's coming I hope . Still cant believe how good they can launch straight from the factory .

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
OPEN TO ALL WATERCOOLED CARS also folks and not just aircooled as tis year its also Round 2 of the Drag Race Ireland championship .

56oval

RMS Regular
Fair play to Liam, Neil and all the other members of the Luftkuhlers club for taking Drag Day on this year. Well done guys, awesome effort. :blush:

Br7zo

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Great way to spend Fathers Day . Are you bringing the Golf R ?? theres going to be a few R's coming I hope . Still cant believe how good they can launch straight from the factory .

Yo I'm coming down in stockys R going leave mine at home.

Maybe bring the Daimler done for a bit of crack but probably take about 20 Mins to get to 60

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Father's Day. Ffs. Doh! Good luck gents. Run fast and safe :grinning:

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Had to go lift the black Subaru legacy that spun the shaft on his last run, heard the evo he was racing done the diff at same time.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Lol not enough it was actually a black Forester :joy:u can just see it far right of picture cueing to get ready to line up
IMG_8638.PNG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.