angel eyes???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

james_04_ire

Drives
mk4 astra
im in the process of buying a set of angel eyes. but sum1 just asked me are they legal. so i was just wondering ARE THEY??????

james_04_ire

OP
james_04_ire
Drives
mk4 astra
im hopefully gettiug them of S Hessy from the site. they aint the blue tint. they are normal. what ya tihnk armo??

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
i know theyre white but have the police car look affect is wat im thinkin (kina blue/bright white)!! cuz another fella of the site got done for supposely "appercinate the cops" so just watch james

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
Theres alot of cheap 1's that are made for left hand drive cars , and just been adjusted thou wud fail the MOT

pablo

RMS Moderator
ive got a set of 4 ccfl rings you can install into your std headlights. £30 and they are yours. no hassle with LHD etc then :grinning:

james_04_ire

OP
james_04_ire
Drives
mk4 astra
no thanks pablo. i wanted the whole unit. and ive more important stuff to be doing now. but cheers anyway man.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.