Any decent sprayers/body work men to spray a ford transit connect?

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As said I've had an ol Transit connect i bought in 2017 great going motor has never let me down. Only thing was when i bought it the previous lady that owned it got it sprayed because it was an ex council van & was that turquoise/blue colour which she didn't like anyway some crowd in Dundrum that sold it to her said they'd spray it white for her.. Well jesus it's a ***** paint job they never even clear lacquered it so all the dirt & crap sticks to it & if u rub it with ur hand u can see the white paint come off in ur hand 🤦‍♂️ anyway its something ive always been meaning to get done & was actually gonna hire a sprayer & have a go at it my self in my garage in the summer months.. But i thought id ask here if there were any reasonably prices sprayers on here. At the end of the day its an old van but with the crap paint job on it atm id like to get tidied up & abit more respectable.. There a few wee parking dings/marks on nothing major.. it just needs them taken out or filled or whatever rubbed down blew in white again & actual lacquer put on it 🤦‍♂️lol. As i say it's an old 05 van i don't obviously wanna pay the price of the van to get it sprayed ut i certainly will give a fair price to whoever would so it.. Ao if anyone knows of anyone could so this give us a shout cheers 👍
( EDIT sorry for the double post i wasn't sure what section to post this in)

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Me holding in lost in transit jokes
angry homer simpson GIF