Anyone a member of Ni-Bikers Forum?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ivorbiggun66

RMS Member
Hi All
Used to be a member on NI BIkers twas a great site pity to see it go but I'll try this and see how it goes good to see some familiar names and I've met a few of you before.

migs

RMS Regular
Just a thought guys... What abt a Facebook group? Not a like page, an actual closed group where only members can post and interact about all things bike in NI? I used to have a Z1000 and am a member of UK Zed Headz which is a very informal page where like minded Z owners post pics of their bikes an have discussions etc... Arrange rideouts and meets.... Not every Tom **** and harry can join, but I'm sure most here are on fb?

migs

RMS Regular
There mustn't be that much interest on the fb page... My join request still hasn't been activated in over a week! Aw well!

b33p

RMS Member
Pity NIB died but I suppose Facebook and the likes of reddit took over. Met some really nice and helpful people on that site, and just one that stroked money from me (hi turbopresh!). Hope this place can be as useful to others as NIB was for me.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.