Anyone a member of Ni-Bikers Forum?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Monkers here, sad to see NIB go, was a great wee site with a dedicated hardcore few at its heart

Just joined RMS to have something to do at work all day ;)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
It seems you guys are making a home for yourselves.

I'm 4 lessons in, two on the roads, starting to relax a bit and the enjoyment is coming. Off the 125 and onto the 600 next week... and then to book the off-road.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
It seems you guys are making a home for yourselves.

I'm 4 lessons in, two on the roads, starting to relax a bit and the enjoyment is coming. Off the 125 and onto the 600 next week... and then to book the off-road.

Out of curiosity where are you taking lessons?

I did my direct access 2 years ago, having never been on a bike before I was put on a 125 for the first hour or so of my CBT then bumped up to a 600 for the rest, 4 lessons on a 125 seems a bit much :confounded:

All the best with it, I'm sure you'll be through in no time at all (y)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Out of curiosity where are you taking lessons?

I did my direct access 2 years ago, having never been on a bike before I was put on a 125 for the first hour or so of my CBT then bumped up to a 600 for the rest, 4 lessons on a 125 seems a bit much :confounded:

All the best with it, I'm sure you'll be through in no time at all (y)

I'm using an instructor in Ballymena. Good to have a yardstick - I will keep things moving and get the off road booked I think, maybe I'm a slow learner!!!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I'm using an instructor in Ballymena. Good to have a yardstick - I will keep things moving and get the off road booked I think, maybe I'm a slow learner!!!

Maybe he's just being cautious haha, I used A+ in Lisburn whom are top notch! As soon as I'd done my CBT I was out shopping for a bike xD bought it before I had the test, luckily it only took me 2 months from my CBT to full license.

I'm sure theres a wide variety of learning speeds, but stick at it and you'll be sweet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.