Are sports bikes too fast?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AC

RMS Regular
Both @And1 but more do for license reasons. If you do the test on a 125, you'll need to do it again for a 600. But as you are over 24, you can do it on a 600 through Direct Access.

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
Both @And1 but more do for license reasons. If you do the test on a 125, you'll need to do it again for a 600. But as you are over 24, you can do it on a 600 through Direct Access.
Ah right that's how it works fair play makes sense cheers

warren

RMS Photographer
I was in the mindset of selling mine for something a bit more sensible but after a bit of a tour on it I just don't think I could. It was only mildly painful but there's just something so satisfying being on the roads with infinity horsepower.

image.jpeg

Dave..

RMS Regular
I was in the mindset of selling mine for something a bit more sensible but after a bit of a tour on it I just don't think I could. It was only mildly painful but there's just something so satisfying being on the roads with infinity horsepower.

View attachment 124030
My back would be destroyed if I tried riding that, enjoy it while you can......:grinning:

genman

G
Sports bike aren't as bad as people think for comfort...some are truly murderous but most are OK especially with the options of bar risers and other such tweaks.
Using a tank bag for touring is great as you can use it to reduce the weight on your wrists.
Power does corrupt on a bike...having 200 hp or so is nice

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
What bike shops and repair places do we have near Belfast that are easy to deal with and won't break the bank?

Dave..

RMS Regular
What bike shops and repair places do we have near Belfast that are easy to deal with and won't break the bank?
I buy my bikes in England as they are better value even including delivery.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.