Audi S4 B8 3.0 V6T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thanks Guys .. I will be gutted to see it go but hopefully it will be well looked after and the new owner will get as much enjoyment out of it as I have.

The colour really is special in the metal. I just hope it's raining the day it leaves :sob:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That looks class, would love it myself for a daily, but have to be avant for me unfortunately. You've got me looking at them on autotrader now ffs.

You can sell me your plate cheap now to match my one :p

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That looks class, would love it myself for a daily, but have to be avant for me unfortunately. You've got me looking at them on autotrader now ffs.

You can sell me your plate cheap now to match my one :p

The Avants are lovely in them too !

I know you have had your eye on my plate but it's now on retention for the next motor :p

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The Avants are lovely in them too !

I know you have had your eye on my plate but it's now on retention for the next motor :p

Ah sure every time you look at the plate it'll remind you of the S4 and make you sad, I'll do you a good deal on XKZ 15 to replace it with :p

Good luck with the sale anyways, and if you do ever decide to sell the plate first refusal to me please!!

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
at least you have the golf to keep you amused until you get a replacement for the s4 ;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Would've been the obvious choice, but it's looking like I'm going down the 2 car route instead now.

I am intrigued about price though, and do still check them on Autotrader daily!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Springs
Spacers

Think thats all he has done. From what he said he was happy to let it go as is. But never know he may remove bits.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I plan to advertise and sell the way it sits. If I decide to remove springs and/or spacers I will let you know.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I plan to advertise and sell the way it sits. If I decide to remove springs and/or spacers I will let you know.
Will take the springs if you do remove .My wheels are wide enough without spacers lol.enough poke as is .

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Will take the springs if you do remove .My wheels are wide enough without spacers lol.enough poke as is .

Stupid question, would the springs be the same for saloon and estate?

I think I read springs on golfs were differ net for manual and dsg? May have just made that up though lol.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Stupid question, would the springs be the same for saloon and estate?

I think I read springs on golfs were differ net for manual and dsg? May have just made that up though lol.
Ah never thought on that.Was thinking they would be the same.Thanks for pointing that out .

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I will hopefully get round to advertising the car this week. All PMs replied to (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.