Audi S4 B8 3.0 V6T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Might aswel enjoy it every now and again until sold. Someone will get a really well cared for example never mind rare colour and spec.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Update

I tested the water and was prepared to let the S4 go to a new home and make way for something new.
I had some genuine interest in the car however unfortunately (for them) they were not in a position to buy.
It also goes without saying that I had the usual time wasters ........... :rolleyes:

Anyhow since I submitted it in the classifieds I have been in two minds whether or not I was doing the right thing in selling ...
It ticks so many boxes for me and still receives many positive comments that I am not sure what I would replace it with without throwing a load of extra cash at.

It was parked up for a few weeks and I was driving the Golf however on the few occasions I took the S4 out I remembered why I enjoy it so much.

Anyways ... taking everything into consideration I had decided to keep it. :party:
Not forever of course but until the time comes until I know exactly what to replace it with.

I have a few things I want to do which should keep me busy ... I will keep you all updated ! (y)

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Another years ticket ... (y)

IMG_6740.JPG

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Reg off and ready to go?

I took my plate off a month or so ago when I was thinking of selling. I thought it was a 2 week process like a few years ago, didn't realise it was instant.

I don't want to be out another £80 if I decide to let it go in near future so just let the original plate on.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
My best mate is on tonight and when I was in 10 mins after you he told me there was a far nicer blue one in just before me .He was winding me up as yours is turbocharged and mine is only supercharged lol.Why did they put v6t on the wings anyway.He said it was a beautiful car in the blue the same as his caddy van is.I asked what the reg was but told him it wasn't yours as your number was like mine almost but I didn't realise you had yours re reg.He really liked your interior btw.you on lane 3 with an older man testing you.?? He was on lane 2 tonight.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
My best mate is on tonight and when I was in 10 mins after you he told me there was a far nicer blue one in just before me .He was winding me up as yours is turbocharged and mine is only supercharged lol.Why did they put v6t on the wings anyway.He said it was a beautiful car in the blue the same as his caddy van is.I asked what the reg was but told him it wasn't yours as your number was like mine almost but I didn't realise you had yours re reg.He really liked your interior btw.you on lane 3 with an older man testing you.?? He was on lane 2 tonight.

Ah, yes, haha.. makes sense now. When they asked me to open the bonnet another 2 testers came over and they were having a good nosey. Badges must have confused them :p

This is the original plate which was reassigned when I put mine on retention.

Yep I was Lane 3 and they commented on the interior.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Lovely car if i didn't require a derv i would be all over this , Whats have you got in mind for a replacement ?:grinning:

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
You don't really need derv :p ...

Nothing set in stone yet however I do have my eye on something.
I have spent too long in the classifieds torturing myself so now is as good a time as any !

J55NI

RMS Regular
You don't really need derv :p ...

Nothing set in stone yet however I do have my eye on something.
I have spent too long in the classifieds torturing myself so now is as good a time as any !
I really do unfortunately :worried:.

Give us a clue on the replacement idea ....

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Lovely car, good luck with the sale (y)

And if you get bored of your plate being on retention and fancy selling it let me know! Money sitting here for it :p

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Lovely car, good luck with the sale (y)

And if you get bored of your plate being on retention and fancy selling it let me know! Money sitting here for it :p

It will be getting assigned to the new motor :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.