Auto Smart - 2nd Monday most months Sprucefield

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Probably the week after.

He gave me a sample of AS Tango to use as a drying agent compared to Meguires Last Touch.

Very good I have to say at gathering the water together and combined with a drying towel it made it effortless to dry the whole car! However, I did find it a bit smeary on windows and it didn't give off as good a shine as the Last Touch. Plus it doesn't smell as nice lol smells like orange swarfega!

Good product though (y)

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
So what your saying is last touch is better :p

Want to get down if he's there Monday 18th as I missed him on Sunday at scoobfest.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
wouldnt mind getting down to get some stuff next time this fella is down. would he do any decent wheel brushes? like the Vikan?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Totally gone off tango now to be honest - its a good product though if you are planning to do a full correction but for just a quick wash and spray detail, I would happily stick with last touch.

I got some "smart detail" spray from Dave@procar and have to say I really liked it! The bottle does not last anywhere near as long as last touch but leaves a very nice shine and smells amazing!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Will do mate - interested in trying some new products at the minute as stocks are low!

Where would you get this stuff? rate it against last touch?

Need a new shampoo as well - been using megs shampoo (the greeny blue one) and really like it!

Rfg

RMS Regular
Reflection perfection shampoo and their snowfoam are very good products to try and reasonablely priced as well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.