Active Deal AutoExpress £1 / Landover Monthly £5 FREE Autoglym / Tool Kit -

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Went for this the other day. Missed the Autoglym set though :worried: ended up with a tool kit of some kind which hasn't arrived just yet... probably en route from Lidl..

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Got an email reply within an hour

Thank you for your email regarding Auto Express.

I can confirm that I have cancelled your subscription on its expiry with the issue dated 28th February 2018 and no further payments will be taken.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Freddie Adrien

Customer Care Team

Dennis Publishing Ltd, Company registered in England no. 1138891, VAT registration no. 494 616 317.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Got an email reply within an hour

Thank you for your email regarding Auto Express.

I can confirm that I have cancelled your subscription on its expiry with the issue dated 28th February 2018 and no further payments will be taken.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Freddie Adrien

Customer Care Team

Dennis Publishing Ltd, Company registered in England no. 1138891, VAT registration no. 494 616 317.
What email address did you send to? Don’t want to get billed again cause the magazine is wick lol

Jonesy

RMS Regular
What email address did you send to? Don’t want to get billed again cause the magazine is wick lol
I havent even opened one mag yet, covers themselves is enough
When i logged into managemymags then went to help then just selected query on drop down and sent message. It auto fills in your customer details

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.