Coogs multifaceted fleet

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Love it still miss my old estate lol definetly lovely to cruise about in comfy big buggers! Htd

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yeah there's a super W124 group @Andy888 Sending me stuff like this every day doesn't help!!

n4cygx.jpg
FB_IMG_1479591300863.jpg
FB_IMG_1479591830391.jpg

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Very good! Not really my thing but if buying an old Merc I thought a diesel would be a better bet. No doubt an interesting 100 page thread coming with your updates

Was waiting for one of your 'witty' posts.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Great big buses these, still prefer BMWs personally but theres something appealing about a w124 too. Old Merc seats are ridiculously comfy too.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Loving it, something about those old Merc's that is just pure class

My Dad had two diesel's in the estate form back in the day one after the other and both are still on the road absolute tank of a machine.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Loving it, something about those old Merc's that is just pure class

My Dad had two diesel's in the estate form back in the day one after the other and both are still on the road absolute tank of a machine.

There's a few diesel ones knocking about with c. 1,000,000 miles on them including a taxi that's in the Merc motor museum. The dervs definitely seem to just go forever!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
love that! something like this would be perfect for me for the commute next year when the zoe goes back, big comfy auto that would last forever