**BBS LM Replicas**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
post a price (as forum rules state!) for staggered 19s please?

Folks please, there is generally to many fitments, sizes, width combinations to list and price does vary DAILY. I have asked anybody who is interested to phone myself on 02879 301114 as per original post, for best price and to chat about the most suitable offset i can get for their car. I hope im not breaking rules, just bending them a little as a rep for this site sponsor.
Thanks.
Paul

pablo

RMS Moderator
Folks please, there is generally to many fitments, sizes, width combinations to list and price does vary DAILY. I have asked anybody who is interested to phone myself on 02879 301114 as per original post, for best price and to chat about the most suitable offset i can get for their car. I hope im not breaking rules, just bending them a little as a rep for this site sponsor.
Thanks.
Paul

How about prices for a couple of common fitments paul, ie passat/a4, bmw etc just for ballparks.

Could all the deputy mods please calm themselves a bit? :p

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
Any info available?

Hi ya - sorry none direct fit, 5x112 35 or 45 offset with a wobbly nut would be the closest. Wider rears are a factory order only and about 6 weeks to get? PM me your number or give me a bell on 02879 301114 to discuss further please.

Ta.

Paul

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
How about prices for a couple of common fitments paul, ie passat/a4, bmw etc just for ballparks.

Could all the deputy mods please calm themselves a bit? :p

Ok Pablo i understand ;)

As a rough guide:
18" on tyres : £730 all in on Kumho's
19" on tyres : £890 all in on Kumho's

Staggered fitments would be available by order only with a lead time generally of 6 weeks. (y)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Surely the traders dont have to go posting prices for everything, as thats what the advertising is all about...?

More calls hopefully generating more business...?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.