Active Deal Beer52 deal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
This popped up on Facebook this morning, I couldn't find it on their website buy was able to get it through the Facebook link. 8 beers, snacks and some other guff delivered to your door for £5.95.

Just take out the 1 month rolling contract then cancel it before the next month's payment comes out
Screenshot_20171205-092901.png

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
I got that picture off their Facebook page. I clicked the link from Facebook and the code was already there. I'l see if I can find the code here

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Where did you see that? It gives you the option to skip the first months box so that would take you over the 31 days you've to phone to cancel I've just noticed

scub

Banned
didn't even look at it mate.
dunno if they do or not.?
that's sky's hateful little trick - ie. if you cancel the day after you take subscription out you'll always owe them 2 months to get out.
should be illegal as it's a fkn con!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Doesn't say about any sort of catch as far as I can see. Apart from you've to phone to cancel. Had 2 of the beers tonight. Pretty impressed tbh but don' know if its worth the full price of £24 a month

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Doesn't say about any sort of catch as far as I can see. Apart from you've to phone to cancel. Had 2 of the beers tonight. Pretty impressed tbh but don' know if its worth the full price of £24 a month

Signed up myself for that £5.95 deal. Beer should be here tomorrow.

Will probably cancel it though as £24 for 8 beer isn’t that great.

Tesco do some nice IPA’s now that are always on special offer.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.