benifits

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
CapMan said:
I've slept in a motor where the blower didn't work so all you got was a trickle of warm air from the engine through the vents. Not good!

I slept in the first GSI i brung home that veedubboy has! Heater matrix had been by passed, no warm air wot so ever, not even engine heat!! It was in mid dec aswell, at the port, by feck it wasn't funny!!

Woke up with snaughtercycles hanging off my snout!!!

ZoomZoomZoe

Drives
Eunos Roadster
Why don't you go and speak to someone in Citizens Advice? They can tell you exactly what you might be entitled to, and it's all confidential. They have a website too.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Chelle said:
boys seem to get thrown out of home quite often then?

LOL,. no no,. i wasnt throwen out., never have been! My da would need to hire a crane to get me out., heheheh! I was taking a car home from england, just waitg for boat at the port!!

Slept in other cars many a nite at car events, n so on, not just as comfy as a bed though!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.